What it does
The Role data type stores information about the user role.
||The ID of the role in the database
||The role type. See RoleType for possible values.
||The name of user role
||The ID of the project
The set of role attributes. This is a bit array, which consists of the following bit flags:
- RG_Attribute_Hidden = 0x1 - the role is not visible to anyone;
- RG_Attribute_Disabled = 0x2 - the role is not displayed when connecting;
- RG_UseOnlyOwnBatches = 0x10 - allows you to work only with your own batches;
- RG_BatchListAccess = 0x100 - allows you to view the project batches;
- RG_CreateDeleteBatches = 0x200 - allows you to create and delete batches;
- RG_ModifyBatchStructure = 0x400 - allows you to create and delete documents and pages and change their order;
- RG_ModifyDocumentLayout = 0x800 - allows you to match Document Definitions and section and edit page layout;
- RG_ModifyDocument = 0x1000 - allows you to modify the document contents;
- RG_CreateTasks = 0x10000 - allows you to create tasks;
- RG_PostponeTasks = 0x20000 - allows you to postpone tasks;
- RG_TasksQueueAccess = 0x40000 - allows you to choose a task from queue;
- RG_TakeTaskOwnership = 0x80000 - allows you to take postponed tasks and tasks assigned to a different Operator;
- RG_CanSendToAnyStage = 0x100000 - allows you to send task to any available stage irrespective of restrictions of the current stage;
- RG_ChangeObjectsPriority = 0x200000 - allows you to change the priority of batches, documents and tasks.
A value of the Attributes parameter is a sum of desired roles (the sum of twos raised to the corresponding power).