Sample 1. Step 10: Describing the YOUR PLANET NAME field
The field names are detected reliably on all the test images and do not repeat on each given document. The order of the fields is the same on all the documents, even though their exact locations may vary from document to document. This means that for all the fields you can:
- Create Static Text elements to look for the name of the field.
- Use the field name to locate Character String, Paragraph, Barcode etc. elements, which will then be used to look for the corresponding fields.
- Create blocks (which correspond to fields) and specify their location as coinciding with that of the corresponding reference elements.
To describe the location of the block corresponding to the YOUR PLANET NAME field:
- Create an element of type Static Text and name it PlanetNameHeader. This element will correspond to the name of the field YOUR PLANET NAME.
- Create an element of type Character String and name it PlanetName. This element will correspond to the field YOUR PLANET NAME proper.
- Create a block of type Text and name it PlanetName. This block will correspond to the field YOUR PLANET NAME.
5/25/2023 7:55:03 AM