Sample 2. Step 12: Creating the RecipeNumber block
To enable ABBYY FlexiCapture to recognize the number of the recipe, you must create a block corresponding to the Recipe # field and specify its location.
To create a block corresponding to the Recipe # field:
- Click the FlexiLayout tab in the program main window.
- Select Blocks in the FlexiLayout tree.
- Select Add Block → Text in the FlexiLayout menu or in the shortcut menu.
- In the Properties dialog box, type a name for the block in the Name field, e.g. RecipeNumber.
Note.The name of the block need not coincide with the name of the element corresponding to the Recipe # field. We recommend giving the block the same name as the field for the sake of convenience.
- To describe the location of the block, select Source element. Click "…" and specify the RecipeNumber element as the source element.