Sample 1. Step 1: Creating a new project
Note.A project is a set of files created by ABBYY FlexiLayout™ Studio which contains all the data pertaining to a FlexiLayout.
- Create a new folder and name it Halloween Form.
- Run ABBYY FlexiLayout Studio.
- Create a new project by selecting File → New Project.
- Type the name for the project: Sample1, select a project type: ABBYY FlexiLayout Project Files (*.fsp), and specify the path to the Halloween Form folder.
After you create the project, the Halloween Form folder will contain:
- Sample1.fsp – the file of your project,
- Sample1Batch – the default folder where all images added to the batch are stored,
- Sample1Templates – the default folder where the FlexiLayout is stored.
5/25/2023 7:55:03 AM