Sample 4. Step 7.8: Name of Unit column, kwUnit element
When creating an element to search for the keywords of the name of the Unit column, we will rely on the already detected column UnitPrice and specify an additional relation:Search for the name of the Unit column to the left of the left boundary of the name of the UnitPrice column.
To create a kwUnit element:
- In the TableHeader element, create an element of type Static Text and name it kwUnit.
- Click the Static Text tab.
- In the Search text field, specify the text to search: Unit.
- To specify that the name we are searching for is located on the same level with the name Designation, click the Relations tab and specify the following additional constraints. See Step 7.2 for details.
- To specify that the name is located to the left of the left boundary of the name of the UnitPrice column, specify the following additional constraint on the Relations tab:
- Left of the left boundary of the kwUnitPrice element Offset = 20, Reference boundary = Left.