Sample 4. Step 7.7: Name of Sales column, kwSales element
Even we do not need the Sales column per se, it can be used to limit the table on the right.
To create a kwSales element:
- In the TableHeader element, create an element of type Static Text and name it kwSales.
- Click the Static Text tab.
- In the Search text field, specify the text to search: Sales
- To specify that the name we are searching is located on the same level with the name Designation, click the Relations tab and specify the following additional constraints. See Step 7.2 for details.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Since the name of the Sales column is located to the right of the kwTotal column (if the latter is present on the image), specify an additional condition in Advanced pre-search relations:
If the kwTotal element is detected, search for the image object to the right of the kwTotal element. In the FlexiLayout language, this condition can be written as follows:
If Not (TableHeader.kwTotal.IsNull) Then
RightOf: TableHeader.kwTotal, 0 * dot;
- To optimize the search process, specify an additional condition:Do not search for the name if the name Designation has not been detected. See Step 7.2 for details.
- Match the FlexiLayout to make sure that the element is detected on the first page of the document.
5/25/2023 7:55:03 AM