Sample 4. Step 7.5: Name of Total column, kwTotal element
You will notice that the Total column on all the images is located to the right of the Unit Price column. Therefore, we can search for the Total column relative to the Unit Price column.
To create a kwTotal element:
- In the TableHeader element, create an element of type Static Text and name it kwTotal.
- Click the Static Text tab.
- In the Search text field, specify the text to search: TotalChf|Total|Extension|AMOUNT|PRODUCTTOTAL.
- To specify that the name we are searching is located on the same level with the name Designation, click the Relations tab and specify the following additional constraints. See Step 7.2 for details.
- On the Relations tab, specify the following condition: search for an element closest to the X coordinate with value=6000.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Since the name of the Total column is located to the right of the name of the kwUnitPrice column (if the latter is present on the image), specify an additional condition in Advanced pre-search relations: If the element kwUnitPrice is detected, search for kwUnitPrice. In the FlexiLayout language, this condition can be written as follows:
If Not (TableHeader.kwUnitPrice.IsNull) Then
RightOf: TableHeader.kwUnitPrice, 0 * dot;
- To optimize the search process, specify an additional condition: Do not search for the name if the name Designation has not been detected. See Step 7.2 for details.
- Match the FlexiLayout to make sure that the element is detected on the first page of the document.
5/25/2023 7:55:03 AM