Sample 3. Step 19: Creating a InvertedHeader element
Though we do not need the data from the Sales column, we have to detect its name in order to restrict the search area for the right boundary of the table.
To create the kwSales element:
- In the TableHeader element, create an element of type Static Text and name it kwSales.
- Click the Static Text tab.
- In the Search text field, specify the value for the sought text: “Sales”.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Since the name of the Sales column is located to the right of the name of the Total column (if the latter occurs on the document), set the following additional search constraint in the Advanced pre-search relations field:If the kwTotal element has been detected, look for the kwSales element to the right of it.In the FlexiLayout language:
If Not (TableHeader.kwTotal.IsNull) Then
RightOf: TableHeader.kwTotal, 0 * dot;
- Try matching the FlexiLayout with the test images and make sure that the program successfully detects the element on all the images.
5/25/2023 7:55:03 AM