Sample 3. Step 18: Detecting the name of the Total column with a kwTotal element
To describe the element which will be used to look for the keywords in the name of the Total column, we will take advantage of the fact that the Total column is always located to the right of the Unit Price column.
To create the kwTotal element:
- In the TableHeader element, create an element of type Static Text and name it kwTotal.
- Click the Static Text tab.
- In the Search text field, enter the text to find: “TotalChf”.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Since the name of the Total column is located to the right of the name of the Unit Price column (if the latter occurs on the document), set the following additional search constraint in the Advanced pre-search relations field:If the kwUnitPrice element has been detected, look for the kwTotal element to the right of it.In the FlexiLayout language:
If Not (TableHeader.kwUnitPrice.IsNull) Then
RightOf: TableHeader.kwUnitPrice, 0 * dot;
- Try matching the FlexiLayout with the test images and make sure that the program successfully detects the element on all the images.