Sample 3. Step 17: Detecting the name of the Unit Price column with a kwUnitPrice element
To describe the element which will be used to detect the keywords in the Unit Price column name, we will take advantage of the fact that the Unit Price column is always located to the right of the Quantity column.
To create the kwUnitPrice element:
- In the TableHeader element, create an element of type Static Text and name it kwUnitPrice.
- Click the Static Text tab.
- In the Search text field, enter the text to find: “UnitPrice”.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Since the name of the Unit Price column is located to the right of the name of the Quantity column, set the following additional search constraint in the Advanced pre-search relations field:If the kwQuantity element has been detected, look for the kwUnitPrice element to the right of it.In the FlexiLayout language:
If Not (TableHeader.kwQuantity.IsNull) Then
RightOf: TableHeader.kwQuantity, 0 * dot;
- Try matching the FlexiLayout with the test images and make sure that the program successfully detects the element on all the images.