Sample 2. Step 1: Creating a new project
- Create a new folder and name it Recipes.
- Run ABBYY FlexiLayout Studio.
- Create a new project (File → New Project).
- Type the name for the project: Sample2 and select a project type: ABBYY FlexiLayout Project Files (*.fsp).
Once the project is created, the Recipes folder will contain:
- Sample2.fsp - the project file
- Sample2Batch – the default folder where the images added to the batch are stored
- Sample2Templates - the default folder where the FlexiLayout is stored.