The diagnostic tool allows you to save all necessary diagnostic information about your ABBYY FineReader Server to a ZIP file.
The following information is collected:
- FineReader Server configuration settings (Configuration.xml and Configuration.bak).
- Installation log files.
- The version of your Windows operating system, the name of the computer where the Server Manager component is installed, the user name, the availability of FineReader Server services and their settings.
- The registry values used by the FineReader Server, the build number and part number.
- The list of files in the Bin subfolder of the ABBYY FineReader Server installation folder.
- The .nfo file, if the System Information application (msinfo32) is installed on the computer.
- The server log in .evt format.
No personal information or information about the user's computer is collected. You can view all the saved information in the created archive.
Please provide a ZIP file which is created by the diagnostic tool when contacting the technical support service.