How to Get statistics for processed jobs
To get a statistics report for processed jobs, do one of the following:
- Use the Remote Administration Console to view the job log, where all processed jobs are recorded (both successful and unsuccessful). For more information, see Node: Job Log.
- In the Remote Administration Console, click the Statistics report for completed jobs... link in the node FineReader Server. In the Creating statistics report for completed jobs dialog that will open, specify an appropriate interval and click OK. This will open a report about processed jobs in your browser.
- Use the Web API (from ABBYY FineReader Server 14 Release 3 Update 4 onwards).
- /api/server/jobLog - this method lets you retrieve specific records from the job log using filters for the job state, date, workflow, and other parameters.
Name Description Id The ID number of a record in the job log. Name* The name of the job (the name of the input file or files). UserName* The name of the user (sender). Used when processing emails. Priority The priority of the job. Subfolder* A folder for input files (subfolder located in the folder specified in the workflow). InputFiles* A list of all input files. OutputFiles* A list of all published files. Date The date and time when the job was processed (in YYYY-MM-DD_HH:MM:SS format). TotalDuration The total processing time (including import and export). ProcessingDuration The total time taken to process the job (excluding import and export). IsFailed Set to True if the job failed. IsProcessingSkipped Set to True if the job was published without being processed. Messages Warnings and errors generated by the job (type, code, and error text). Statistics The job statistics (the number of processed pages, recognized characters, and uncertainly recognized characters). WorkflowName The workflow name. WorkflowInputType The workflow type.
* only provided if sensitive data is permitted to be published. Can be set using the stripSensitiveData parameter in InstallationDir\FineReaderServerWS\Web.config.xml.
- /api/server/jobLogStat (from ABBYY FineReader Server 14 Release 3 Update 4 onwards) – is a method that lets you get an information summary for both the workflow and the server for the period of the last 24 hours.
Name Description Date The date and time when the job was processed (in YYYY-MM-DD_HH:MM:SS format). WorkflowName The name of the workflow. TotalJobCount The total number of all jobs (succeeded, failed, and skipped). SucceededJobCount The number of completed jobs (including skipped). FailedJobCount The total number of failed jobs. ProcessedJobCount The number of jobs processed successfully (excluding skipped). SkippedJobCount The total number of skipped jobs. InputFilesCount The total number of input files in all processed jobs. FailedInputFilesCount The total number of input files in all failed jobs. PublishedFilesCount The total number of published files in all jobs processed successfully. FailedPublishedFilesCount The total number of published files in failed jobs. PagesCount The total number of processed pages (only jobs processed successfully, excluding copied jobs). TotalCharacters The total number of recognized characters in jobs processed successfully. UncertainCharacters The total number of uncertainly recognized characters in jobs processed successfully.
Important! To use this method, select the Enable logging option in the Job Log Properties dialog that can be accessed via the Job Log settings of the ABBYY FineReader Server 14 Remote Administration Console.
11/29/2022 5:26:42 PM