How to Register a New Processing Station
If you install the Processing Station and the Server Manager on different computers, you will need to register the Processing Station in the Processing Stations node.
To register a new Processing Station:
- Select the Processing Stations node.
- Click (Register New Processing Station) on the toolbar or select the corresponding item on the shortcut menu.
- In the Processing Station Properties dialog box that opens, specify the name of the station and the DNS name or IP address of the computer on which the Processing Station is installed.
- Click the Test Connection button to check the connection to this computer.
- Click OK. The created Processing Station will be added to the Processing Stations node.
A Processing Station can be located on any computer in the network, including the one where the Server Manager is installed.
To increase the program's throughput, you can install several Processing Stations on different computers and register them in the same node.
5/5/2023 2:34:34 PM