Remote Administration Console Overview
The Remote Administration Console provides a common administration interface for configuration and monitoring. It can be located on any computer in the network. By default, it is installed together with the Server Manager. The Remote Administration Console is a Microsoft® Management Console (MMC) snap-in. MMC is a common console framework for server and network management applications known as snap-ins.
The Remote Administration Console performs the following functions:
- Monitoring and managing the general state of the Server Manager
- Managing the list and monitoring the state of Processing Stations
- Monitoring the list of Scanning Stations
- Monitoring the list of Verification Stations
- Monitoring the list of Indexing Stations
- Managing the list and monitoring the state of workflows
- Monitoring and managing current jobs
- Monitoring and managing work logs and error logs
- Managing user accounts
To run the Remote Administration Console, select the Remote Administration Console item in Start > Programs > ABBYY FineReader Server 14.