OAuth token authorization
The OAuth protocol does not require you to enter your login and password and allows you to log in even when two-factor authentication is used.
OAuth token authorization is available for SharePoint Online and the following e-mail clients: Office 365, and Exchange Online.
To generate a token:
- Click the Sign in... button.
- In the dialog box that opens, click the following link: www.microsoftonline.com (the link will open in your default browser).
- Use the login.microsoftonline.com website to log in to the appropriate account.
- After logging in, grant the necessary permissions to ABBYY FineReader Server 14.
- A notification will appear once the necessary permissions have been granted. Close it and navigate back to the FineReader Server console.
- Click Finish in the dialog box that opens.
11/29/2022 5:26:42 PM