Using Filters with Operations
You can use a filter if you need to apply an operation only to specific records.
To enable filtering, select the Use filter at the bottom of the operation editor.
To set up a filter:
- Select a field to which you want to apply your filter,
- Specify filtering criteria.
For example, to apply an operation only to those records where the "Submitted By" field is not empty, specify the following:
- Choose field — Submitted By
- Choose operator — Not empty
You can use multiple filters simultaneously.
For example, if you want the same operation to be applied only to events that occurred between January 1, 2010, and March 31, 2010, additionally specify the following:
- Choose field — Date
- Choose field — Between
- and specify the required dates: 2010-01-01 and 2010-03-21.
Once you are finished, save the filters.
Note: Filters are available for all operations with the exception of Change type, Delete by timelines, and Delete column.