Distributed verification allows you to restrict the set of fields that require verification in the stage. Distributed verification can be used in the Verification and Data Verification stage type. Creating custom processing stages based on these stages enables processing different document fields in different stage (the rule of sending document to a stage is set up with a script).
To create a set of fields for distributed verification, complete the following steps:
- Open the Field Set tab of the stage properties dialog box. Use the > and >> buttons to create a set of fields for a stage.
- On the Entry Conditions tab, specify conditions that determine whether documents should be processed on this stage:
Under these conditions
You can create a set of conditions that determine whether documents should be processed on this stage. These conditions include:
- The task was processed successfully
- Number of characters for verification satisfies the expression
- Percentage of characters for verification satisfies the expression
Note: percentages are rounded up.
- Number of characters for data verification satisfies the expression
- Number of fields for compulsory verification satisfies the expression
Note: fields for compulsory verification are fields that have the Send to field verification option set to Always.
- Number of characters for double verification satisfies the expression
- Has rule errors
- Has assembly errors
- Has batch integrity errors
Note: batch integrity is checked on the Export stage.
- Field value satisfies the expression.
Note: field value checks do not work for repeating fields or number fields with values higher than 2147483647.
- Specify the next stage for the document on the Exit Routes tab. You can also specify conditions that determine whether documents should be processed on other stages.
When using distributed verification, it is recommended to pay attention to the following:
- Information about the error is displayed in the Errors window, only if at least one field associated with the error is included in the data set available to the Operator. If none of the fields associated with the error is included in the fields set, information that the document contains errors is not displayed to the Operator.
- If some of the fields associated with the error are not included in the specified fields set, information about the error is displayed in the Errors window, but the Operator cannot go to the field out of the fields set and correct the error.
- If you need to ensure a high security level in the Data verification stage, select the option Hide page image outside selected fields. If this option is selected, only fields from the specified fields set will be available to Operator. All other fields will be hidden.
Note: If this option is selected, but the field region has been detected incorrectly or with a shift when matching a Document Definition, the Operator can fail to verify the field. In this case, the Operator should send the image to the Exceptions stage.