An Orders project can be used to capture purchase orders from any of the following countries:
- USA (purchase orders in English)
- Germany (purchase orders in German)
- France (purchase orders in French)
- Spain (purchase orders in Spanish)
The program will automatically add all the settings required to capture data from purchase orders from any of the above countries, including the keywords in their respective languages. Localization files are also provided to enable the display of field names and rules in the appropriate language.
If you need to process purchase orders from other countries, configure the settings for those countries and their respective languages:
- Click Project → Document Definitions....
- In the dialog box that opens, click the Edit... button.
- Click Document Definition → Document Definition Properties....
- In the dialog box that opens, click the Document Definition Settings tab.
- Click the Edit... button to the right of the Countries and Languages group.
- In the Countries and Languages dialog box, specify the required country and language settings.
For more information, see Country and language settings.
The country settings you select for your project determine the currency, tax rates, and keywords that are expected to occur next to the respective fields. The recognition language to be used also depends on the selected country. When adding a country, be sure to add only those languages that will actually be used to capture data, as selecting too many languages will slow down the recognition process.