FilterColor Method of the ImageProcessingTools Object
This method allows you to remove color objects from the image. You can remove red, green, blue, or yellow objects from the entire image or only from some parts of the image - from a specified region, its background, or only stamps and signatures in this region.
Important! This method can be used for color images only.
Visual Basic .NET
Function FilterColor( _ Image As Image, _ Region As Region, _ Color As ColorToFilterEnum, _ Mode As FilterColorModeEnum _ ) As Image
HRESULT FilterColor( IImage* Image, IRegion* Region, ColorToFilterEnum Color, FilterColorModeEnum Mode, IImage** Result );
- [in] This variable refers to the Image object which is to be preprocessed.
- [in] This parameter of the Region type specifies the set of rectangles from which to remove objects. This parameter may be 0. In this case color objects are removed from the entire image.
- [in] This variable of the ColorToFilterEnum type defines the color of the object.
- [in] This variable of the FilterColorModeEnum type defines the type of the objects to be removed: objects from the entire image, only background objects, or only color stamps and signatures.
- [out, retval] A pointer to the IImage* pointer variable that provides access to the preprocessed image.
This method has no specific return values. It returns the standard return values of ABBYY FlexiCapture SDK functions.
3/24/2023 8:48:38 AM