Sum in Figures - Sum in Words
Important! This rule can only be set up if you select the Russian recognition language for your Document Definition (Document Definition → Document Definition Properties...).
The purpose of this rule is to compare a numerical sum with the corresponding sum in words written in Russian. If the two sums are not identical, a message is displayed saying that the rule returned an error.
To create a "sum in digits - sum in words" rule, proceed as follows:
- Open the field properties dialog box (right-click the field to open its shortcut menu and select Properties...) or the Document Definition dialog box (from the Document Definition editor menu, select Document Definition → Document Definition Properties...).
- Go to the Rules tab.
- Click the New Rule... button.
- From the list of rule types select Sum in Figures - Sum in Words (Russian) and click OK.
- Type the name of the rule.
- Disable the Show rule name in message to verifier option if necessary. If this option is disabled, the error message will be displayed as "error message" instead of "name of rule: error message".
- Specify the severity of the rule.
- If required, specify the conditions under which the rule must be applied (by default, a rule is applied unconditionally). See Conditions for applying rules for more information.
- Specify tags for the rule.
- Disable the Enabled rule option if necessary. The rule will be created, but will not be applied until this option is enabled by a user.
- Click Next >.
- Click the Select... button to the right of the Sum in figures field and then select the field of the Document Definition that contains the numerical sum.
- Click the Select... button to the right of the Sum in words field and then select the field of the Document Definition that contains the same sum in words.
- If required, enable the Allow kopecks in sum option.
- Click Finish to complete rule creation. The rule name will be shown on the Rules tab.