Creating a field with a non-rectangular region
Sometimes it is necessary to create fields with non-rectangular regions, as exemplified by the questionnaire:
To create a non-rectangular field region:
- Select the tool for creating a field of the required type.
- Select a rectangular region where you can add or remove fragments to create a region of the required shape.
- Select the tool and make sure that the rectangular region is highlighted.
- To add a fragment to the region, press the Shift key (the cursor will appear as a "plus" sign) and highlight a fragment you want to add.
- To exclude a fragment from the region, press the Alt key (the cursor will appear as a "minus" sign) and highlight the fragment you want to exclude.