- Bulgarian (Български)
- Chinese Simplified (简体中文)
- Chinese Traditional (繁體中文)
- Czech (Čeština)
- Danish (Dansk)
- Dutch (Nederlands)
- French (Français)
- German (Deutsch)
- Greek (Ελληνικά)
- Hungarian (Magyar)
- Italian (Italiano)
- Japanese (日本語)
- Korean (한국어)
- Polish (Polski)
- Portuguese (Brazilian) (Português (Brasil))
- Slovak (Slovenský)
- Spanish (Español)
- Swedish (Svenska)
- Turkish (Türkçe)
- Ukrainian (Українська)
- Vietnamese (Tiếng Việt)
Splitting by page count
To split a document by page count, do the following:
- Use the PDF Editor to open the document and then select File > Split Document...
- In the dialog box that will open:
- Select Split method > By page count.
- Specify the Page count, which is the maximum allowed number of pages for each new document.
- Change the File name if needed. The names of all new documents are numerated at the end in order to keep them unique. Enable numeration before or after the name and specify the number of digits.
E.g. the parameters "Name: Document, Numeration: After name, Number of digits: 3" will generate the following document names: Document001.pdf, Document002.pdf, Document003.pdf, etc.
The name of the source document is used by default.
- Save the new documents to the source document folder or specify a different location.
Attached files will be sent to a separate folder called Attachments in the same directory. Bookmarks are not retained in the new documents.
- Click Split.
Once the splitting has been finished, the folder containing the new files will open in a new window.