- Russian (Русский)
- Bulgarian (Български)
- Chinese Simplified (简体中文)
- Chinese Traditional (繁體中文)
- Czech (Čeština)
- Danish (Dansk)
- Dutch (Nederlands)
- French (Français)
- German (Deutsch)
- Greek (Ελληνικά)
- Hungarian (Magyar)
- Italian (Italiano)
- Japanese (日本語)
- Korean (한국어)
- Polish (Polski)
- Portuguese (Brazilian) (Português (Brasil))
- Slovak (Slovenský)
- Spanish (Español)
- Swedish (Svenska)
- Turkish (Türkçe)
- Ukrainian (Українська)
- Vietnamese (Tiếng Việt)
Saving in PDF/A
The PDF Editor allows you to save documents in PDF/A, a format intended for long-term storage.
PDF/A documents contain all the information required for their correct display:
- All fonts are embedded into the document (except for non-visible text).
- Only embeddable fonts are used.
- Colors are displayed correctly irrespective of the device.
- The metadata used in the document comply with the applicable standards.
The following are not supported:
- audio, video, and 3D objects
- links to external content
- copyrighted content (e.g. LZW).
To save a PDF document in PDF/A:
- Click File > Save As > PDF Document.... Alternatively, click the button on the main toolbar and then click PDF Document....
- In the dialog box that opens, specify a name and location for your document.
- Select Create PDF/A and then select a PDF/A version from the drop-down list.
- Click Save.
You can create PDF/A-compliant documents from various formats. See also: Creating PDF documents.
|B, A||B, A, U||B, A, U|
- 2005: PDF/A-1 is based on PDF 1.4 and supports the following features:
- A – accessible – additional document requirements (tags)
- B – basic – basic compliance level
ISO 19005-1:2005 (Cor 1: 2007, Cor 2: 2011).
- 2011: PDF/A-2 is based on PDF 1.7 and supports additional features:
- U - Unicode
- JPEG2000 compression
- PDF/A attachments
- digital signatures
- 2012: PDF/A-3 supports additional features:
- file attachments in any format