English (English) - Change language
- Russian (Русский)
- Bulgarian (Български)
- Chinese Simplified (简体中文)
- Chinese Traditional (繁體中文)
- Czech (Čeština)
- Danish (Dansk)
- Dutch (Nederlands)
- French (Français)
- German (Deutsch)
- Greek (Ελληνικά)
- Hungarian (Magyar)
- Italian (Italiano)
- Japanese (日本語)
- Korean (한국어)
- Polish (Polski)
- Portuguese (Brazilian) (Português (Brasil))
- Slovak (Slovenský)
- Spanish (Español)
- Swedish (Svenska)
- Turkish (Türkçe)
- Ukrainian (Українська)
- Vietnamese (Tiếng Việt)
Printing PDF documents
The PDF Editor allows you to print PDF documents. Before printing, please make sure your computer has a local or network printer connected to it and that the drivers for the printer are installed.
- Click the button on the main toolbar or click File > Print....
- In the dialog box that opens, specify desired printing settings:
- Printer - Select one of the available printing devices.
- Copies - Specify the number of copies to be printed.
- Pages to print - Specify the pages to be printed (you can choose to print all of the pages, selected pages or a range of pages).
- Page setup - Specify paper size and orientation.
- Scaling and position - Specify the number of document pages to place on one printed page and other printing settings, such as scaling and positioning.
- Comments and markup - Select the appropriate action from the list to print comments and markups. To view all comments in the document, click Show Comments....
- Manually print on both sides - Select this option if you use duplex printing.
- Black and white - Select this option if you want to print your document in black and white.
- Click Print.
12/17/2020 1:21:38 AM