- Russian (Русский)
- Bulgarian (Български)
- Chinese Simplified (简体中文)
- Chinese Traditional (繁體中文)
- Czech (Čeština)
- Danish (Dansk)
- Dutch (Nederlands)
- French (Français)
- German (Deutsch)
- Greek (Ελληνικά)
- Hungarian (Magyar)
- Italian (Italiano)
- Japanese (日本語)
- Korean (한국어)
- Polish (Polski)
- Portuguese (Brazilian) (Português (Brasil))
- Slovak (Slovenský)
- Spanish (Español)
- Swedish (Svenska)
- Turkish (Türkçe)
- Ukrainian (Українська)
- Vietnamese (Tiếng Việt)
Scanning to other formats
The Scan to Other Formats task in the New Task window lets you create documents in popular formats (*.pptx, *.odt, *.html, *.epub, *.fb2, *.rtf, *.txt, *.csv, and *.djvu) from images obtained from a scanner or a digital camera.
- Open the New Task window, click the Scan tab, and then click the Scan to Other Formats task.
- Select a device and specify scanning settings.
- Click the Preview button or click anywhere inside the image.
- Review the image. If you are not satisfied with the quality of the image, change the scanning settings and click the Preview button again.
- Specify conversion settings. These settings determine the appearance and properties of the output document.
- Select output format
Use this option to select the desired format for the output file.
- OCR languages
Select the language(s) of your document. See also: OCR languages.
- Image preprocessing settings...
Specify image preprocessing settings, such as detection of page orientation and automatic preprocessing settings. These settings can significantly improve source images, resulting in greater OCR accuracy. See also: Image processing options.
- More options...
Opens the section with the settings of the selected format on the Format Settings tab of the Options dialog box, where you can specify additional settings (you can also open this dialog box by clicking Options... on the Tools menu).
- Click Scan to <format>.
- A dialog box will be displayed, showing a progress bar and tips.
- After the page has been scanned, a dialog box prompting you to decide what to do next will appear.
Click Scan Again to scan more pages using the current settings or click Finish Scanning to close the dialog box.
- Specify the folder where you want to save your output file.
When the task is completed, output files in the specified format will be created in the folder that you specified. All of the document's images will also be opened in the OCR Editor.