- Russian (Русский)
- Bulgarian (Български)
- Chinese Simplified (简体中文)
- Chinese Traditional (繁體中文)
- Czech (Čeština)
- Danish (Dansk)
- Dutch (Nederlands)
- French (Français)
- German (Deutsch)
- Greek (Ελληνικά)
- Hungarian (Magyar)
- Italian (Italiano)
- Japanese (日本語)
- Korean (한국어)
- Polish (Polski)
- Portuguese (Brazilian) (Português (Brasil))
- Slovak (Slovenský)
- Spanish (Español)
- Swedish (Svenska)
- Turkish (Türkçe)
- Ukrainian (Українська)
- Vietnamese (Tiếng Việt)
ABBYY FineReader detects hyperlinks and recreates their destination addresses in the output document. Detected hyperlinks are underlined and displayed in blue.
When viewing the recognized document in the Text pane, rest the mouse pointer on a hyperlink to view its address. To follow a hyperlink, right-click it and click the Open Hyperlink command on its shortcut menu, or click the hyperlink while holding down the Ctrl key.
To add, delete or change the text or address of a hyperlink:
- In the Text pane, select the text of the desired hyperlink.
- To delete a hyperlink, right-click it and then click Remove Hyperlink on the shortcut menu.
- To add a hyperlink or change the text of a hyperlink, right-click it and click the Hyperlink... command on its shortcut menu, or click on the main toolbar at the top of the Text pane. In the Edit Hyperlink dialog box, you can:
- Edit the text of the link in the Text to display field.
- Select or change the hyperlink type in the Link to group:
- Select Web page to link to an Internet page.
In the Address field, specify the protocol and the URL of the page (e.g. http://www.abbyy.com).
- Select Local file to link to a file.
Click Browse... to browse for the file that the hyperlink will point to (e.g. file://D:/MyDocuments/ABBYY FineReaderGuide.pdf).
- Select E-mail address if you want users to be able to send an e-mail message to the address contained in the hyperlink by simply clicking it.
In the Address field, specify the protocol and the e-mail address (e.g. mailto:email@example.com).
12/17/2020 1:21:38 AM