- Russian (Русский)
- Bulgarian (Български)
- Chinese Simplified (简体中文)
- Chinese Traditional (繁體中文)
- Czech (Čeština)
- Danish (Dansk)
- Dutch (Nederlands)
- Estonian (Eesti)
- French (Français)
- German (Deutsch)
- Greek (Ελληνικά)
- Hebrew (עִברִית)
- Hungarian (Magyar)
- Italian (Italiano)
- Japanese (日本語)
- Korean (한국어)
- Polish (Polski)
- Portuguese (Brazilian) (Português (Brasil))
- Slovak (Slovenský)
- Spanish (Español)
- Swedish (Svenska)
- Turkish (Türkçe)
- Ukrainian (Українська)
- Vietnamese (Tiếng Việt)
Integration with Microsoft SharePoint
ABBYY FineReader allows you to open, edit, and save files stored in Microsoft SharePoint document libraries.
To process a PDF document stored on a Microsoft SharePoint server:
- Open the PDF document in the ABBYY FineReader PDF Editor.
- Check out the document to prevent other users from changing it. To do this, click File > SharePoint® > Check Out.
If the document has already been checked out by another user, save a copy of the document on your computer.
- Edit the PDF document.
For more information on working with PDF documents in the PDF Editor, see Working with PDF documents.
- Check in the document, so that other users can see your changes. To do this, click File > SharePoint® > Check In....
If you don't want to save the changes to the server, click Discard Check Out....
- In the dialog box that opens, select Version type of the document if version control is enabled on the server and enter your comment.
Select the Keep the document checked out after checking in the current version option if you want to upload all of your changes to the server without checking in the document.
- Click Check In.
To integrate ABBYY FineReader with SharePoint installed on Microsoft Windows Server® 2012/2008, you need to install the Desktop Experience component:
- Click Start > Administrative Tools > Server Manager.
- In the Server Manager window, click Manage > Add Roles and Features.
- The Add Roles and Features Wizard will open.
- In the Features section, select the Desktop Experience item from the User Interfaces and Infrastructure drop-down list .
- In the dialog box that opens, click Add Features.
- In the Add Roles and Features Wizard window, click Next > Install.
- After the component is installed, click Close.
11/2/2018 4:19:18 PM