English (English) - Change language
- Russian (Русский)
- Bulgarian (Български)
- Chinese Simplified (简体中文)
- Chinese Traditional (繁體中文)
- Czech (Čeština)
- Danish (Dansk)
- Dutch (Nederlands)
- Estonian (Eesti)
- French (Français)
- German (Deutsch)
- Greek (Ελληνικά)
- Hebrew (עִברִית)
- Hungarian (Magyar)
- Italian (Italiano)
- Japanese (日本語)
- Korean (한국어)
- Polish (Polski)
- Portuguese (Brazilian) (Português (Brasil))
- Slovak (Slovenský)
- Spanish (Español)
- Swedish (Svenska)
- Turkish (Türkçe)
- Ukrainian (Українська)
- Vietnamese (Tiếng Việt)
Scanning paper documents
To scan a document:
- In the OCR Editor, click on the main toolbar or click File > Scan Pages....
- Select a scanning device and specify scanning settings.
- Click the Preview button or click anywhere inside the image.
- Review the image. If it is not satisfactory, change the scanning settings and click the Preview button again.
- Click Settings... and specify image processing options.
These options determine the appearance and properties of the output document.
- Click Scan.
- Once the scanning is completed, a dialog box will appear, offering the following two choices:
- Click Scan more if you want to scan more pages using the current scanning settings.
- Click Preview if you want to see the scanned page.
- Click to close the dialog box.
See Scanning tips for some tips on selecting the optimal scanning settings.