- Russian (Русский)
- Bulgarian (Български)
- Chinese Simplified (简体中文)
- Chinese Traditional (繁體中文)
- Czech (Čeština)
- Danish (Dansk)
- Dutch (Nederlands)
- Estonian (Eesti)
- French (Français)
- German (Deutsch)
- Greek (Ελληνικά)
- Hebrew (עִברִית)
- Hungarian (Magyar)
- Italian (Italiano)
- Japanese (日本語)
- Korean (한국어)
- Polish (Polski)
- Portuguese (Brazilian) (Português (Brasil))
- Slovak (Slovenský)
- Spanish (Español)
- Swedish (Svenska)
- Turkish (Türkçe)
- Ukrainian (Українська)
- Vietnamese (Tiếng Việt)
Creating Microsoft Excel spreasheets
In the New Task window, you can create Microsoft Excel documents from PDF documents and images and from files in any of the supported formats. You can also convert and combine multiple files into one Excel document.
Converting one or more files
- Click the Open tab and then click Convert to Microsoft Excel.
- In the dialog box that opens, select one or more files to convert.
- Specify conversion settings. These settings determine the appearance and properties of the output document.
- Keep formatting.
Select the appropriate setting depending on how you plan to use the output document.
- Formatted text
The font types, font sizes, and paragraph formatting will be retained.
- Plain text
Only the paragraphs will be retained. A single font will be used throughout.
When the task is completed, the resulting Microsoft Excel file will be placed into the folder that you specified.
- Click the Open and then click Convert to Microsoft Excel.
- In the dialog box that opens, select the files that you want to convert.
- Specify conversion settings.
- Add or remove files if necessary.
- Arrange the files in the desired order and select the Combine all files into one document option.
- Click the Convert to Excel button.
- Specify a name and a destination folder for the output file.
When the task is completed, the resulting Microsoft Excel document will be placed into the folder that you specified.
11/2/2018 4:19:18 PM