- Russian (Русский)
- Bulgarian (Български)
- Chinese Simplified (简体中文)
- Chinese Traditional (繁體中文)
- Czech (Čeština)
- Danish (Dansk)
- Dutch (Nederlands)
- Estonian (Eesti)
- French (Français)
- German (Deutsch)
- Greek (Ελληνικά)
- Hebrew (עִברִית)
- Hungarian (Magyar)
- Italian (Italiano)
- Japanese (日本語)
- Korean (한국어)
- Polish (Polski)
- Portuguese (Brazilian) (Português (Brasil))
- Slovak (Slovenský)
- Spanish (Español)
- Swedish (Svenska)
- Turkish (Türkçe)
- Ukrainian (Українська)
- Vietnamese (Tiếng Việt)
If an incorrect font is used or some characters are replaced with "?" or "□"
If you see "?" or "□" instead of letters in the Text pane, check to see if the fonts selected to display the recognized text contain all the characters used in your text.
See also: Required fonts.
You can change the font of a recognized text without running the OCR process again.
To change the font in a short document:
- Select a text fragment where some characters have the wrong font.
- Right-click the selection and click Properties on the shortcut menu.
- Select the desired font from the Font drop-down list in the Text Properties pane. The font in the selected text fragment will change accordingly.
To change the font in a long document where styles are used:
- Click Tools > Style Editor....
- In the Style Editor dialog box, select the style you want to edit and change its font.
- Click OK. The font in all of the text fragments using this style will change accordingly.
If an OCR project was recognized or edited on another computer, the text in the document may be displayed incorrectly on your computer. If this is the case, make sure that all the fonts used in this OCR project are installed on your computer.
11/2/2018 4:19:18 PM