- Russian (Русский)
- Bulgarian (Български)
- Chinese Simplified (简体中文)
- Chinese Traditional (繁體中文)
- Czech (Čeština)
- Danish (Dansk)
- Dutch (Nederlands)
- Estonian (Eesti)
- French (Français)
- German (Deutsch)
- Greek (Ελληνικά)
- Hebrew (עִברִית)
- Hungarian (Magyar)
- Italian (Italiano)
- Japanese (日本語)
- Korean (한국어)
- Polish (Polski)
- Portuguese (Brazilian) (Português (Brasil))
- Slovak (Slovenský)
- Spanish (Español)
- Swedish (Svenska)
- Turkish (Türkçe)
- Ukrainian (Українська)
- Vietnamese (Tiếng Việt)
Navigating PDF documents
The PDF Editor offers a number of tools for navigating PDF documents.
- The Pages pane lets you navigate pages quickly, change the order of pages, add pages to the document, or delete them.
- The Bookmarks pane contains tools for creating, editing, and navigating bookmarks.
- The Search pane lets you search and highlight text.
- The Attachments pane lets you view and edit attachments.
- The Digital Signatures pane lets you view and delete digital signatures.
The keyboard shortcuts for showing and hiding these panes are listed in Keyboard shortcuts.
The PDF Editor provides several tools that make it easier to navigate long documents.
To navigate between pages:
- Use the buttons on the main toolbar.
- Click View > Go to Page and then click Next Page, Previous Page, First Page or Last Page.
To quickly open a specific page:
- Type the number of the desired page in the box on the main toolbar and press Enter.
- Click View > Go to Page > Page Number..., type the number of the desired page, and click OK.
To open a specific page in full-screen view, do the following:
- Move the mouse pointer to the bottom edge of the screen to bring up the toolbar.
- Type the number of the desired page in the box on the toolbar at the bottom of the screen.
- Press Enter.