- Bulgarian (Български)
- Chinese Simplified (简体中文)
- Chinese Traditional (繁體中文)
- Czech (Čeština)
- Danish (Dansk)
- Dutch (Nederlands)
- French (Français)
- German (Deutsch)
- Greek (Ελληνικά)
- Hungarian (Magyar)
- Italian (Italiano)
- Japanese (日本語)
- Korean (한국어)
- Polish (Polski)
- Portuguese (Brazilian) (Português (Brasil))
- Slovak (Slovenský)
- Spanish (Español)
- Swedish (Svenska)
- Turkish (Türkçe)
- Ukrainian (Українська)
- Vietnamese (Tiếng Việt)
Installing and starting ABBYY FineReader
Installing ABBYY FineReader on one computer
- Double-click the Setup.exe file on the installation disk or other distribution media.
- Follow the on-screen instructions in the Installation Wizard.
Deploying ABBYY FineReader PDF 15 in a LAN
ABBYY FineReader can be installed and used on a local area network*. The automated installation methods give you speed and flexibility when installing ABBYY FineReader on a local area network, as you do not have to install the program manually on each individual workstation.
The installation consists of two stages. First, the program is installed on the server. From the server, the program can be installed on workstations using one of the following four methods:
- Using Active Directory
- Using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- From the command line
- Manually in interactive mode
For more information about installing ABBYY FineReader on workstations, using the License Manager, and working with the program in a local area network, please refer to the System Administrator's Guide.
To start ABBYY FineReader PDF 15:
- Click the Start button in Windows and then click All Programs > ABBYY FineReader PDF 15 (in Windows 10, click the Start > All Programs and then click ABBYY FineReader PDF 15).
- Alternatively, right-click a document file in Windows Explorer (it has to be in one of the supported formats) and then click Edit with ABBYY FineReader PDF 15 or Convert with ABBYY FineReader PDF 15 and select one of the conversion commands.
* This feature is not available in some editions of ABBYY FineReader. See also: FineReader page of the ABBYY website (http://www.ABBYY.com/FineReader/) for a list of editions and their features.
3/4/2022 7:13:07 AM