Specifying Costs and Analyzing Expenses
ABBYY Timeline can help you estimate how much you can save by automating recurring tasks.
To specify the cost of a task:
- Click Cost definition.
- In the Cost definition dialog box, enter:
- The hourly rate or fixed cost for the task (if both values are specified, only the fixed cost will be used in calculations).
- The currency to be used (the same currency will also be used in the Cost configuration dialog box of your task mining project).
- Click Save. ABBYY Timeline will calculate the amount you can save and display the result on the project homepage.
Important. Within a Task Mining project, you can specify the cost of the following two different objects:
- In the Cost definition dialog box, you can specify the cost of a task.
- In Tools > Cost configuration, you can specify the cost of an event. For details, see Cost Analysis.
11/30/2022 4:35:57 AM