Before you begin
- Make sure that you have the Administrator or Data manager role in a project to be able to upload data.
- Make sure that you select Task Mining - Recording Service 5.3 and later as the data source in Project > Details > Data sources.
How to upload
To upload logs into a Task Mining project, use one of these options:
from Recording Service
- Launch Recording Service and select the desired logs on the Logs tab.
- Click Load to project. Recording Service will redirect you to the Timeline authentication page. Enter your Timeline credentials (i.e. your e-mail address and password) and click Allow in the access permission window. This will enable Recording Service to upload logs into your account projects.
- Choose a project and click Select to upload logs.
- After successful log import click on and then on the project name to open this project in Timeline.
manually via Timeline
Download logs from Recording Service and upload them into a Timeline project:
- Open the project with the required data source.
- Click Project > Upload data> Browse file and select the downloaded ZIP file.
- Click Upload. Once the data has been uploaded, the project homepage will open.
Note. To download logs from Recording Service, open the Logs tab, select needed logs and click Download.
Important. Logs recorded by ABBYY Recorder 5.2 or in Standalone mode can be uploaded only to the project with Task Mining - Recording Service 5.2 and earlier selected as the data source. For details, see Task Mining version 5.2 and earlier.
11/30/2022 4:35:57 AM