Data can be uploaded into a project:
- automatically from ABBYY Recording Service
Note. You should upload data into a project with Task Mining - Recording Service 5.2 and earlier selected as the data source.
To upload data automatically:
- Launch ABBYY Recording Service.
- Click the Logs tab.
- Select a log and click Load to project.
A page will open where you will have to enter your Timeline credentials (i.e. your e-mail address and password).
Note. If required, you can conceal users' personal data on screenshots. To do this, prior to the log recording use the template with the Obfuscate user data option turned on.
In case a log was recorded without this option, open the Logs tab, select the log, and click Obfuscate log in the top right corner of the window to conceal personal data.
- In the list that opens, select a desired project and click Select.
To upload data manually:
- Open the Timeline website and either create a new project or open an existing project with Task Mining - Recording Service 5.2 and earlier selected as the data source.
To select a data source, click Project > Details > Data sources and select Task Mining - Recording Service 5.2 and earlier.
- Select Project > Upload data.
In the upload form that opens, click Browse File and select the previously created ZIP file. See Data Requirements for the requirements that your uploaded data must meet.
- Click Upload.