- Bulgarian (Български)
- Chinese Simplified (简体中文)
- Chinese Traditional (繁體中文)
- Czech (Čeština)
- Danish (Dansk)
- Dutch (Nederlands)
- French (Français)
- German (Deutsch)
- Greek (Ελληνικά)
- Hungarian (Magyar)
- Italian (Italiano)
- Japanese (日本語)
- Korean (한국어)
- Polish (Polski)
- Portuguese (Brazilian) (Português (Brasil))
- Slovak (Slovenský)
- Spanish (Español)
- Swedish (Svenska)
- Turkish (Türkçe)
- Ukrainian (Українська)
- Vietnamese (Tiếng Việt)
Integration with Microsoft Office
When you install ABBYY FineReader, it is integrated with Microsoft Office. As a result, the ABBYY FineReader PDF 15 add-in will appear in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Outlook, allowing you to create PDF documents and launch conversions and comparisons of documents directly from these applications.
The tab's features vary depending on the application itself.
Integration is carried out with both Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Office 2019.
If the ABBYY FineReader PDF 15 Ribbon tab is missing from your Microsoft Office toolbar...
The ABBYY FineReader PDF 15 Ribbon tab may be missing from the application's toolbar if the corresponding add-in was not enabled in the Microsoft Office parameters. If this is the case, do the following (if you are using Microsoft Word):
- In the Word Options window (File > Options), navigate to the Add-ins tab. Next, select COM Add-ins in the Manage drop-down list and click Go... In the dialog box that will appear, select ABBYY FineReader 15 MSWord COM Add-In and click OK.
This will make the ABBYY FineReader PDF 15 Ribbon tab appear in your Microsoft Word toolbar.
If the ABBYY FineReader 15 MSWord COM Add-In option is missing from the COM Add-ins dialog, Microsoft Office integration was either disabled during the installation of ABBYY FineReader or has been deleted.
To install the add-in, do the following:
- Navigate to Programs and Features (Start > Settings > Control Panel or Start > Settings > System > Apps & features, if you are using Windows 10).
- From the list of installed programs, select ABBYY FineReader PDF 15 and click Change/Remove.
- In the Custom Installation dialog, select the appropriate components.
- After that, follow the instructions of the setup wizard.
In this section:
3/4/2022 7:13:07 AM