Scanning in FineReader
To scan images to your OCR project, do the following:
- Make sure that your scanner is connected to your Mac computer.
- Navigate to the ABBYY FineReader PDF home screen.
- Navigate to the Advanced conversion tab.
- Select the Scan source.
- Click Import Images to New OCR Project.
This will open the Scan to ABBYY FineReader PDF application.
- In the drop-down list, select your scanner device. If required, modify the scanning and preprocessing settings, as well as the OCR project to which the images will be scanned.
- Place your paper documents into your scanner.
- Click Scan.
Hint: If you are using a scanner without an automatic document feeder, repeat steps 7-8 as many times as there are images that you need to scan.
- Once you have scanned all required images, click Close.
- The scanned images will be added to your OCR project.
Hint: After this, you can export the scanned images to the required format.
3/21/2023 4:40:24 PM