Setting up e-mail notifications
The Settings → Email notifications page contains a list of all available e-mail notifications. An Administrator may set up notifications for the following events:
- New user registration – a new user is added to the system
- Password reset – an Administrator resets the password of a user (the e-mail contains a temporary password that can be used to log in to the system)
- New tenant creation – a new tenant is created
- Tenant renaming – a tenant name is changed
- New permission request – a user sends a permission request
- The license is running out of pages – a license is about to run out of pages (the percentage of remaining pages is shown)
- The license will expire soon – a license will expire after the specified period of time
Note: If you replace a license that is about to expire with another license that will also expire soon, no more notifications will be sent.
- Other notifications → Errors and warnings – notifications about errors and/or warnings in projects
By default, all e-mail notifications are disabled. Specify the address of the server that contains the client's web server in the Server address field (in the format of https://<ApplicationServer>/FlexiCapture12) before proceeding to configure e-mail notifications.
An Administrator may view and edit templates of all types of e-mail notifications. When editing the text, it is allowed to use parameters whose values will be populated automatically by the system.
System tags to be used in system messages
Note: The Reset to default option allows you to use the default text.
When editing the New permission request,The license is running out of pages, The license will expire soon, and Errors and warnings system notifications:
- you can add system users and user groups to a list of subscribers (the Send To field lets you find the user you are looking for and add them to the "send to" list)
- you can use the Send emails option to enable and disable notifications (if a notification is disabled, the icon will display near it in the list of notifications)
E-mail notification about errors and warnings
Settings of this notification type allow an Administrator to:
- Configure error and/or warning e-mail notifications for one or several projects (the Projects field)
- Add users or groups of users to the recipient list (the Send To field)
- Configure how often this notification will be sent to subscribers (the Frequency of notifications field)
- Determine the number of errors which will be displayed in the e-mail body (the Include N error messages in the email body field)
This type of notification may be created an unlimited number of times. You are allowed to configure notifications for different projects with different users and notification frequency.
Notifications of this type may be deleted and renamed.
The subject of notifications and the text itself are available for editing. When modifying the text, an Administrator may use parameters whose values will be populated automatically by the system.
System tags to be used in error and warning messages
The Reset to default option allows you to use the default text.