Creating and opening projects
After you install the program, the License Manager utility will be started, prompting you to activate your serial number. See the Managing your licenses section for more information.
Note: You can also start the License Manager manually by clicking Start → All Programs → ABBYY FlexiCapture 12.
To start ABBYY FlexiCapture:
- Click Start → All Programs → ABBYY FlexiCapture 12 → Administrator Station to start the program in Administrator mode.
- Click Start → All Programs → ABBYY FlexiCapture 12. → Operator Station to start the program in Operator mode.
To create or open a project, perform one of the following three actions on the Administrator Station:
- Create a new project (click File → New Project…). Create or import at least one Document Definition (click Project → Document Definitions).
- Open a sample project from %Public%\ABBYY\FlexiCapture\12.0\Samples).
- Open a project created in an earlier version of ABBYY FlexiCapture.
Make sure that your project has at least one correct and added Document Definition for which export settings have been specified.