- Bulgarian (Български)
- Chinese Simplified (简体中文)
- Chinese Traditional (繁體中文)
- Czech (Čeština)
- Danish (Dansk)
- Dutch (Nederlands)
- French (Français)
- German (Deutsch)
- Greek (Ελληνικά)
- Hungarian (Magyar)
- Italian (Italiano)
- Japanese (日本語)
- Korean (한국어)
- Polish (Polski)
- Portuguese (Brazilian) (Português (Brasil))
- Slovak (Slovenský)
- Spanish (Español)
- Swedish (Svenska)
- Turkish (Türkçe)
- Ukrainian (Українська)
- Vietnamese (Tiếng Việt)
Mobile application documents
You can create documents in the FineReader PDF mobile application and continue working with them in FineReader PDF on your PC.
To send a document from your smartphone to your PC, do the following:
- Install the FineReader PDF mobile application on your iOS/Android device (available in App Store and Google Play).
- Create a document on your iOS/Android device using your FineReader PDF mobile application.
- Send that document to your PC using export to Google Drive (FineReader).
Next, to get quick access to documents created using the mobile application:
- Install a Google Drive cloud storage client on your PC.
Download Google Drive for Windows from the Google website.
- On the home screen, specify the FineReader folder in your local Google Drive storage by clicking Select folder in the Mobile application tab.
- From the list of mobile application documents and folders that will appear, select the appropriate document or folder.
- Make your changes and save the document.
For more information about working with documents created using the mobile application, see Integration with the mobile application.
3/21/2023 2:43:03 PM