Loading an existing NLP model
To load an existing NLP model into a Document Definition, complete the following steps:
- Open the Project Setup Station, click Project > Document Definitions, choose a Document Definition, and click Edit....
You will see a Document Structure pane on the right. If the document structure is not visible, click View > Document Structure > Show Document Structure (or press Alt + F1).
- In the Document Structure pane, right-click the section name and select Properties... on the shortcut menu.
- In the Properties dialog box, click the NLP tab.
- Load the ZIP file containing your NLP model.
- Choose the appropriate language.
- In the document section properties, click OK.
Now all fields that can be extracted by the NLP model will be automatically created in the document structure. Set up the data form that will be used by the verification operator (see this section for detailed instructions).
- Click Document Definition > Save to save the Document Definition.
- Click Document Definition > Close to close the Document Definition Editor.
- Click Document Definition > Publish to publish your Document Definition.
Note: Additional training is not available for NLP models loaded into Document Definitions.