Sample database search script
This sample script will search for data in a database at the Web Verification Station.
Before you proceed to configure this user script, be sure to complete the following steps:
- Open the Project Setup Station and click Project → Document Definitions...
- Click Document Definition → Document Definition Properties, open the data sets tab, and then click Add....
- Create a data set, create a few records, and click Close.
A new user script will be added to the Script Editor for Web Verification Station.
Sample script that searches for data in a database
This sample script can also be found here: https://<ApplicationServer>/FlexiCapture12/Verification/Scripts/CustomScripts/customActionLookup.js, where <ApplicationServer> is the name of the computer where the Application Server is installed.
Replace the values in the following lines of the sample script:
- var dbCacheName = 'DataSet1', where DataSet1 is the name of the data set created earlier.
- var fieldNameInCache = 'Field2', where Field2 is the name of the data set field that will contain the value to be copied.