- Bulgarian (Български)
- Chinese Simplified (简体中文)
- Chinese Traditional (繁體中文)
- Czech (Čeština)
- Danish (Dansk)
- Dutch (Nederlands)
- French (Français)
- German (Deutsch)
- Greek (Ελληνικά)
- Hungarian (Magyar)
- Italian (Italiano)
- Japanese (日本語)
- Korean (한국어)
- Polish (Polski)
- Portuguese (Brazilian) (Português (Brasil))
- Slovak (Slovenský)
- Spanish (Español)
- Swedish (Svenska)
- Turkish (Türkçe)
- Ukrainian (Українська)
- Vietnamese (Tiếng Việt)
Saving OCR results
OCR results can be saved to a file, sent to another application or to the PDF Editor, copied to the Clipboard, or e-mailed. You can also send OCR results to Kindle.com, where they will be converted to the Kindle format and become available for download onto your Kindle device. You can save either the entire document, or selected pages only.
Be sure to select the appropriate saving options before clicking Save.
To save recognized text:
- On the main toolbar, click the arrow next to the Save button and select a document saving mode and page objects to preserve.
Available file formats are listed beneath each mode.
There are five format saving modes:
- Exact copy produces a document whose formatting corresponds to that of the original. Recommended for documents with complex formatting, such as promotion booklets. Note, however, that this option limits your ability to change the text and format of the output document.
- Editable copy produces a document whose formatting may differ slightly from that of the original. Documents produced in this mode are easy to edit.
- Formatted text retains the fonts, font sizes, and paragraphs, but does not retain the exact spacing or locations of the objects on the page. The text produced will be left-aligned (texts in right-to-left scripts will be right-aligned).
Vertical texts will be changed to horizontal in this mode.
- Plain text does not retain text formatting.
- Flexible layout produces an HTML document with the positions of the objects as close to the original as is technically possible.
ABBYY FineReader allows you to save pages as images. See also: Saving images.
- Microsoft Word 365, 2019, 2016 (16.0), 2013 (15.0)
- Microsoft Excel 365, 2019, 2016 (16.0), 2013 (15.0)
- Microsoft PowerPoint 365, 2019, 2016 (16.0), 2013 (15.0)
- Microsoft SharePoint Online, 2019, 2016, 2013
- Apache OpenOffice Writer 4.1
- LibreOffice Writer 6.2.5, 6.3.0
- Microsoft Office 2021 Professional Plus
- Microsoft Azure Storage Account (for storing Azure licenses for ABBYY FineReader PDF)
To ensure the best compatibility between ABBYY FineReader and the applications listed above, make sure you install the latest available updates for these applications.
3/21/2023 2:43:03 PM