- Bulgarian (Български)
- Chinese Simplified (简体中文)
- Chinese Traditional (繁體中文)
- Czech (Čeština)
- Danish (Dansk)
- Dutch (Nederlands)
- French (Français)
- German (Deutsch)
- Greek (Ελληνικά)
- Hungarian (Magyar)
- Italian (Italiano)
- Japanese (日本語)
- Korean (한국어)
- Polish (Polski)
- Portuguese (Brazilian) (Português (Brasil))
- Slovak (Slovenský)
- Spanish (Español)
- Swedish (Svenska)
- Turkish (Türkçe)
- Ukrainian (Українська)
- Vietnamese (Tiếng Việt)
ABBYY FineReader allows you to add picture signatures to your PDF documents.
- On the toolbar in the Security tab, click > Create Signature from Image....
If you have already created some signatures, select a signature from the list of available signatures. Alternatively, click Other Signature > Create Signature from Image....
- In the Create Signature from Image dialog box, click Open to select an image file or click Paste from Clipboard to paste the signature currently stored on the Clipboard.
- You can change the size of your signature and make the background transparent.
- Click Save.
- Place the signature where you want it to appear on the page.
- You can change the size of the signature, rotate it, or move it to another location in the document.
As a result, your picture signature will appear in the document.
You can add any number of signatures to a document.
You can edit or delete a picture signature. See also: Text signature.
3/21/2023 2:43:03 PM