This section is only available to Tenant Administrators and System Administrators.
Important! Regardless of the number of tenants in ABBYY FlexiCapture, the System Administrator can set up the system to process documents using the default tenant. The System Administrator should follow the same setup procedure that is used by Tenant Administrators.
To set up ABBYY FlexiCapture for processing documents, you will need to create a project and upload it to the Application Server. See Project Setup Station help for details.
To upload a project, open the Project Setup Station and complete the following steps:
- On the File menu, click Upload Project to Server....
- In the dialog box that opens, specify the URL of the Application Server:
- If you are using the default tenant, the URL only includes the name of the server: https://<ApplicationServer> where <ApplicationServer> is the name of the computer on which the Application Server is installed
- If you are using any other tenant, the URL also includes the name of the tenant: https://<ApplicationServer>#<TenantName> where <ApplicationServer> is the name of the computer on which the Application Server is installed and <TenantName> is the name of the tenant (example: https://localhost#tenant).
- Specify the type of authentication to be used.
Note: A tenant can only be accessed using server authentication and the user name and password of the Tenant Administrator.
- Click the Test connection button to test the connection.
- Click OK.
To view a list of all the projects of your tenant, open the Administration and Monitoring Console and click Settings → Projects.
Important! Tenant Administrators can only view projects in their own tenant. The System Administrator can only view projects in the default tenant and cannot view projects in other tenants.
See also: Deleting a tenant's projects.
You can enable or disable Hot Folders used by a project on the Settings → Projects page. Hot Folders are used for importing images (e.g. the program can be set up to check a Hot Folder periodically for new images and import them without user involvement).