Using tenant licenses
Ideally, each tenant in a multitenant system should be granted its own personal license. Please note that one personal license number can be assigned to one tenant. To grant a license to a tenant:
- Activate an individual tenant serial number in the ABBYY FlexiCapture 12 License Manager.
- Open the Administration and Monitoring Console and click Settings → Tenants.
- Select a tenant in the list and open its settings by clicking the corresponding link in the tenant's name.
- Clear the Share main license option.
- In the License number box, type the individual serial number of the personal tenant license that you activated.
- Click Save.
Important! If you prohibit a tenant from using the main license and do not provide the tenant with a personal license, the tenant will not be able to process documents.