Sample report types
To make working with reports more convenient, we have created report templates that can be used with your own data. To compile a report using a template, do the following:
- Choose a report template and download it in XLSX format using the link:
- BusinessProcessingReport_BatchState. Current batch states.
- Processing batches. Batches currently being processed.
- SLA Violation. Number of batches that are in violation of SLA times. Sorted by batch creation date.
- Processed batches. Sorts batches by processing stage and creation date.
- Batches on stage. The number of batches that have passed the corresponding processing stage.
- Average stage time. The average and total times accrued at each processing stage, sorted by different projects.
- Verified batches. The number of batches at the verification stage, sorted by operators.
Note: Your particular version of Microsoft Excel may not have the Power Pivot add-in enabled. For detailed information about enabling this add-in, see the Microsoft website.