Getting the data
ABBYY FlexiCapture provides data as CSV (Comma-Separated Values) files. The files are placed in the FlexiCapture file storage directory, with separate folders for all files for each tenant with the feature enabled. The filepath for these folders is in TenantName\Reporting, with TenantName replaced by the tenant’s actual name. Two types of data files are provided:
- The first type corresponds to current batch states and has a name of “BatchState_YYYY-MM-DD HH-MM.csv” format, with the second part of the name specifying the date and time of the state contained in the file.
This file will contain the states for all batches present in the system at that moment.
- The second type corresponds to the list of stages each batch has been through and has a name in“BatchRouting_‑‑YYYYMMDD - ‑YYYYMMDD.csv” format, with the second part of the name specifying the period for the data present in the file.
The batch routing file is created for the previous 24-hour calendar day.
Note: If the specified file is already present in the catalog, the file creation task is skipped.
The period (in milliseconds) after which the files are created is controlled by the following registry key: ServerShadowActivityManagerProcessBatchReportingPeriod, which is located by the address HKLM\Software\Flexicapture\12.\FlexiBR.
By default, files are created every 4 hours.
Automatic data cleanup
Starting from ABBYY FlexiCapture 12 Release 4 Update 2, a cleanup feature for old data is available. Running this feature will clean up appropriate report files from all tenants. ABBYY FlexiCapture automatically deletes report files older than a specified period (180 days by default). You can change this value by editing the Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ABBYY\FlexiCapture\12.0\FlexiBr\CleanUpReportDataOlderDays key in the registry. Note that the cleanup of both business process data reports and performance and processing data reports is carried out based on the value of the CleanUpReportDataOlderDays key.
Cleanup parameters can be specified in new registry keys on machines where Processing Servers are installed. These keys are located here: Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ABBYY\FlexiCapture\12.0\FlexiBr. The following parameters can be modified:
- ServerShadowActivityManagerCleanUpOldReportingFilesMaxTasksCount specifies the maximum number of cleanup tasks that can be started simultaneously. This value is set to 1 by default, meaning that a new cleanup task cannot be launched until the previous one has completed.
- ServerShadowActivityManagerFirstCleanUpOldReportingFilesPeriod specifies the time interval between the launch of the Processing Server and the start of the first cleanup task. This value is specified in milliseconds and is set to 11 minutes by default. If this value is set to 0, no automatic cleanup tasks will be launched.
- ServerShadowActivityManagerOtherCleanUpOldReportingFilesPeriod specifies the time interval between consecutive automatic cleanup task starts. This value is specified in milliseconds and is set to 24 hours by default.