License consumption by projects
Only the System Administrator can generate a report detailing license consumption by projects. The report shows the number of pages consumed by each project during the reporting period. License consumption data are aggregated into 24-hour periods and only include pages consumed as a result of running Processing Stations.
By default, no license consumption data is collected. Only the System Administrator can enable the collection of license consumption data. This can be done directly in the FlexiCapture database.
To enable the collection of license consumption data, the following strings must be added to the dbo.Settings table:
Name = EnablePagesWriteOffLog
Value = True
TenantId = Null
In the "TenantId" field, you can specify for which tenants license consumption data should be collected:
- Null – license consumption data will be collected for all available tenants
- 0 – license consumption data will be collected only for the default tenant
- 1 and greater – license consumption data will be collected only for the tenant with the specified ID
Note: The setting in the "TenantId" field is also used to generate a report detailing license consumption by tenants. If you specify a value other than "Null" in the "TenantId" field, the license consumption report broken down by tenant will also be available only for the specified tenant.
Important! Once you have modified the dbo.Settings table, you need to recycle the Application Server pool in Internet Information Services (IIS).
For details, see:
The information displayed in the created report
- type of project
- time – the period of time for which the report is generated (a day, a week, or a month)
- number of pages – the average number of pages consumed by the given project during the specified period of time
2/20/2023 7:40:03 AM